60 Klaus Mikaelson Quotes from one of the "Original Vampires" (2021)

There’s just something about vampire dramas that keeps people coming back for more as you’ll see in these Klaus Mikaelson quotes.

If you don’t know the name “Klaus Mikaelson” you’ve never watched Vampire Diaries before. He is a character that began on the CW show Vampire Diaries, which was based on a popular vampire book series.

This character is known for being in the line of the Original Vampires. He eventually leaves the show to go on the spinoff CW show called The Originals.

Klaus is the son of a witch and a werewolf and is working to create a line of hybrids, which are part werewolf and part vampire. Enjoy these Klaus Mikaelson quotes!

Don’t forget to also check out these Vampire Diaries quotes to relive the series.

Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Life and Death

1. “Death offers more peace than you deserve.” – Klaus Mikaelson

2. “You know, it’s funny how often a person’s sharp tongue can end up cutting their own throat.” – Klaus Mikaelson

3. “What we need to do is focus.” – Klaus Mikaelson

4. “Hatred, a pure and perfect hatred that’s greater now than the day I first took your life.” – Klaus Mikaelson

5. “Allow me to entertain you with today’s list of priorities.” – Klaus Mikaelson

6. “Death dances silently in everyone’s shadow, and she doesn’t give a damn. So why give a damn about her?” – Klaus Mikaelson

7. “There is not a thing on this earth that will matter enough for me to waste even thirty more seconds of my time.” – Klaus Mikaelson

8. “Either way, a new day is coming whether we like it or not. The question is will you control it, or will it control you?” – Klaus Mikaelson

9. “But in the one moment you two could have chosen to stand by me, you chose to stand against me, to side with my enemies.” – Klaus Mikaelson

10. “What a thing, you know, to have to work that hard every day just to stay alive, to be constantly on the verge of death, and how satisfying every day must be that it survived.” – Klaus Mikaelson

11. “After 1,000 years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows to diminish with time.” – Klaus Mikaelson

12. “Tonight you’ll sleep and you’ll dream of a world far better than this one. A world where there is no evil no demons and all people desire only to be good.” – Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Pain and Healing

13. “The pain may fade, but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering and make the bearer all the more resolved never to be wounded again.” – Klaus Mikaelson

14. “You know, over the years, I’ve had my share of friends, enemies, lovers, losses, and triumphs. With time, they all begin to run together, but you will find the real moments are vibrant. The rest just fades away. Your pain will fade.” – Klaus Mikaelson

15. “They say the passage of time will heal all wounds, but the greater the loss, the deeper the cut and the more difficult the process to become whole again.” – Klaus Mikaelson

16. “As time moves along we get lost in distractions, act out in frustration, react with aggression, give in to anger, and all the while we plot and plan as we wait to grow stronger, and before we know it, the time passes. We are healed. Ready to begin anew.” – Klaus Mikaelson

17. “There is beauty in the courage of the fragile fighter. Those that persevere, despite all they’ve been through, those who still believe there is good in the world, as dark things we often find we need that light the most.” – Klaus Mikaelson

18. “What is done is never undone. It remains within ourselves, A story we tell ourselves so that we know who we are.” – Klaus Mikaelson

19. “In every moment a choice exists. We can cling to the past or embrace the inevitability of change and allow a brighter future to unfold before us. Such an uncertain future may call for even more uncertain allies.” – Klaus Mikaelson

20. “In the one moment when you two could have chosen to stand by me, to believe in me, believe my intentions for my own child were pure, you chose to stand against me. To side with my enemies.” – Klaus Mikaelson

21. “There’s the briefest of moments before we kill, where we literally hold their life in our hands and then rip it away, and we’re left with nothing. So gathering other people’s letters or writing their names on a wall, is a reminder that in the end we’re left infinitely and utterly alone.” – Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Love and Family

22. “A warrior fights for what they believe in. A warrior fights for his family.” – Klaus Mikaelson

23. “We are the demons lurking in the shadow, We are the savage villains in fairy tales told to children. But not for my child. Not for Hope. In her story, we are the knights in shining armor. Without you by my side, I don’t think I can survive my own love for my daughter. I need you. I need you, brother. The monster in me can only be checked by the monster in you. Only together can we defeat our demons and save our family.” – Klaus Mikaelson

24. “This family makes me want to murder people.” – Klaus Mikaelson

25. “You never learned that the bonds of family far outweigh anything else. Such bonds trump petty jealousies, they overcome great feuds, and yes, they even allow one monster to pardon the great sins of another.” – Klaus Mikaelson

26. “You rant and rave about the monster I have become, but you, mother, you are the author of everything I am.” – Klaus Mikaelson

27. “There’s no power in love! Mercy makes you weak! Family makes you weak!” – Klaus Mikaelson

28. “She woke in the dark, not knowing where she was or who was watching over her. It was your name she called, and if you can grant her comfort, so be it.” – Klaus Mikaelson

29. “The woman brought us into the world, made us what we are, and the whole time she lied to me. She made me weak.” – Klaus Mikaelson

30. “You remain ever the wise counsel, brother. The rest of the family could learn something from you.” – Klaus Mikaelson

31. “I have had enough family to last me a lifetime. Why would I possibly want anymore?” – Klaus Mikaelson

32. “Anything you felt for him was quite real. And for the record, the level of awkwardness we’re all currently experiencing is entirely genuine.” – Klaus Mikaelson

33. “You hardly know him… and yet you miss him. What is it about my brother that always inspires such instant admiration?” – Klaus Mikaelson

34. “You judge me evil, yet it was your lust that made me what I am.” – Klaus Mikaelson

35. “He’s your first love. I intend to be your last.” – Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikaelson Quotes about Men and Society

36. “You don’t arm yourself after war has been declared. You build your army so big that no one dares pick the fight.” – Klaus Mikaelson

37. “The more who find out about the cure, the more who will go after it. Nations have gone to war over less.” – Klaus Mikaelson

38. “If I tell you who I really am and you refuse to believe me then I can hardly be blamed for your disappointment.” – Klaus Mikaelson

39. “Seems rather uncivilized to laugh and dance around the body of a loved one.” – Klaus Mikaelson

40. “Every king needs an heir.” – Klaus Mikaelson

41. “What of the witches? In my time, they were a force to be reckoned with, and now they live in fear. How do you know when they’re using magic?” – Klaus Mikaelson

42. “People quake with fear because I have the power to make them afraid.” – Klaus Mikaelson

43. “I forgot how much I like this town.” – Klaus Mikaelson

44. “You’re a piece of work. But, guess what? I’m quite a piece of work myself.” – Klaus Mikaelson

45. “I don’t care about witch politics. I don’t care about your ridiculous little Harvest ritual.” – Klaus Mikaelson

46. “One of the tragic consequences of war… innocent bystanders.” – Klaus Mikaelson

47. “When I order werewolves to be hunted to extinction, I expect you to stand to the side and let the blood flow.” – Klaus Mikaelson

48. “This community that you’ve built, you have their respect, their love. I can rule them, but I cannot win them.” – Klaus Mikaelson

49. “A mutual law of nature is the strong always take from the weak.” – Klaus Mikaelson

50. “I knew you were tough. I knew you were cunning. But I never knew you were a queen.” – Klaus Mikaelson

Klaus Mikeaelson quotes reflecting sadness and frustration

51. “Loneliness, Stephan. That’s why you and I memorialize our dead.” –Klaus Mikaelson

52. “You’ve said all that needs to be said…I’ll play the role I’ve been given.”  -Klaus Mikaelson

53. “It is true you are a minor player, though it only takes one match to burn down acres of forest.”  –Klaus Mikaelson 

54. “From all the poems written on the subject of unrequited love, there are so few on the pain of being the object of that affection. The truth is..it’s not love on which the strongest foundations are built. It’s the decency of merciful lies.”  –Klaus Mikaelson 

55. “What do you want from me? A secret brother handshake?” –Klaus Mikaelson

56. “For future reference, one voicemail is just as effective as nine.” –Klaus Mikaelson

57. “What you’re feeling is the remnant of a guilty conscience. I need you to get over it, okay?” –Klaus Mikaelson

58. “My hatred for you runs so deep it’s difficult to pinpoint its origin.” –Klaus Mikaelson

59. “I believe that secrets are a poison that need to be spat out.” –Klaus Mikaelson

60. “What wine goes well with treachery?” –Klaus MIkaelson

Which of these Klaus Mikaelson quotes is your favorite?

If you loved watching these two shows when they were airing on the CW, then you probably enjoyed reading through these quotes and being reminded of some of your favorite characters and storylines. If you never saw the show or read the books, check them out.

You can follow along as the drama unfolds in the lives of these characters. If you’re looking for a new show to binge on, this one will keep you busy for a while since you can follow both the original and the spinoff.

Or even better yet, track down the book series and spend some time with your nose in a book.

Did you enjoy reading these Klaus Mikaelson quotes and lines? Which of the quotes is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

60 Loner Quotes Those Who Love Their Own Company Can Relate To

70 Positive Christian Quotes & Inspirational Words of Faith (2020)

55 Funny Dodgeball Quotes From Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story