50 Sailor Moon Quotes From Your Favorite Anime (2021)

These Sailor Moon quotes will encourage you to go through a transformation.

Sailor Moon, also called Usagi Tsukino, is a superhero who transforms from an ordinary schoolgirl into the leader of the Sailor Soldiers.

This character was first introduced to the world in a Japanese manga, although most Western audiences know Sailor Moon from the English anime adaptation. Let this collection of Sailor Moon quotes remind you why you fell in love with the character in the first place.

Are you familiar with Sailor Moon from reading the manga or watching the anime?

This beloved character is famous around the world for being a strong and inspirational role model for girls. These Sailor Moon quotes will make you appreciate the character for being a powerful reincarnation of the Princess of the Moon Kingdom.

If you consider yourself a feminist, you will love these Sailor Moon catchphrases and other motivational quotes from the series.

Don’t forget to also check out these anime quotes to motivate and inspire you.

Sailor Moon quotes from your favorite anime

1. “I am Sailor Moon, champion of justice! On behalf of the moon, I will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means you!” – Sailor Moon

2. “Believe in yourself and nothing can stop you.” – Sailor Venus

3. “A future is something that you make yourself. You have to believe in it.” – Sailor Mercury

4. “Without the bad times, we wouldn’t appreciate the good times.” – Sailor Moon

5. “It’s not nice to pick on people weaker than you.”- Sailor Jupiter

6. “No matter how much you change, please don’t forget there are people who care for you.” – Sailor Moon

7. “Holding you close, and giving you kisses… aren’t the only symbols of love. Watching over someone from afar is a kind of love, too.” – Sailor Pluto

8. “If a soldier’s pride means hurting one another, I don’t want it.” – Sailor Moon

9. “Be pure, be honest, be beautiful.” – Sailor Mercury

10. “Who wants that? I’d rather choose to fall in love and be hurt. Sometimes I can’t even sleep because I love someone too much. And there’s always sadness in our lives. It’s that sad feeling that keeps us going.” – Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon quotes to open your mind up to new perspectives

11. “I won’t let you take advantage of women! Here’s the Mars Power flame of anger!” – Sailor Mars

12. “I shall never doubt the power of innocent dreamers. I shall never doubt the dreams of innocent children.” – Queen Nehellenia

13. “Mamoru, each and every one of us have stars in our hearts, and you know that the star is shining when you feel that heat.” – Sailor Moon

14. “That’s so sweet I’m getting cavities!” – Beryl

15. “They call me the Sailor Scout of Destruction, only because I possess powers that could destroy a planet. They fear me.” – Sailor Saturn

16. “Endymion, you are my first love, my only love… even if we’re reborn, in another life, we’ll find each other… and then… We’ll fall in love again.” – Sailor Moon

17. “I can’t be defeated again! I’ve waited so long for this! Tell me how to win this!” – Beryl

18. “Please stop talking about math when I’m eating.” – Sailor Venus

19. “Just ’cause you’re a girl doesn’t mean you have to wait for a prince to come along on a white horse. You can go out and find Prince Charming yourself. It’s up to you to find the right boy.” – Sailor Mini Moon

20. “Are all former rock stars as loony as you?” – Amara

If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Naruto quotes about life, success and relationships.

Sailor Moon quotes that will encourage you to go through a transformation

21. “Pull yourself together, Serena! This is no time for crying!” – Sailor Moon

22. “All alone – I’ll cherish living all alone forever with my dreams. I’ll be beautiful always. I will be forever young and beautiful.” – Queen Nehellenia

23. “I’ll punish you in high heels!”- Sailor Mars

24. “There’s a deafening silence coming closer. Something terrible is going to happen. In order to avoid it, we need to have these powerful pure hearts. I hate the thought of sacrificing a life, but if it helps to save the rest of the world, then I must! Well? Well, what would you do?” – Amara

25. “Even when we disappear and new Sailor Senshis are born, Sailor Moon, you will always be invincible. The most beautiful shining star.” – Tuxedo Mask

26. “You cry for me? You have such a big heart, Sailor Moon. But it’s all up to you now. I wish I can help, but it’s you who must save the future and reunite Nemesis with Earth.” – Prince Diamond

27. “How will I ever explain to my friends why I have tire tracks down my back?” – Sailor Moon

28. “Look who’s talking! You think the paperboy likes you just because he rides by your front door every morning!” – Mina

29. “Luna! Artemis! lovers’ spats are icing on the cake! You’re just showing off to us single people.” – Sailor Venus

30. “I’ll just warn you now, I don’t know how to use a computer.” – Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon quotes to spread encouragement and positivity

31. “If i would ever fall in love…..I’m sure I would want that person to belong to me. I’d make them all mine…….but I might ruin them in the process. So I’m never going to fall in love. I don’t need love right now. I have friends with the same purpose as me. I have all of you.” – Sailor Mars

32. “One more point would’ve gotten me a perfect grade, but I guess I didn’t study enough.” – Sailor Mercury

33. “Thinking isn’t going to get us anywhere.” – Sailor Moon

34. “You’re so unfair, Michiru…To leave into your own world…Don’t leave me alone.” – Sailor Uranus

35. “Find out, cape boy!” – Rubeus

36. “Our mission is not a game for little girls and we won’t let you interfere with our plans. Understood?” – Amara

37. “The people of the world, all of them, whether it is the different race or the different language or the different lifestyle, tend to only think about what we cannot share. But our brains are all the same. We are the same people.” – Sailor Moon

38. “I will never throw my dream away, and I will never ever be old again.” – Queen Nehellenia

39. “I won’t let you take her… do you hear me? Nobody takes her without facing me first… You’re dusted, Buster!” – Sailor Moon

40. “Maybe you misunderstood.. A world without Haruka isn’t a world worth saving.” – Sailor Neptune

Other Sailor Moon quotes to inspire you

41. “Don’t forget me. I just want you to know you’re in my heart” – Nephlite

42. “You saved my life, though, so you must have some kind of heart. And now that you know you were wrong, maybe you can start changing your ways.” – Sailor Moon

43. “Very impressive, you didn’t land a single punch.” – Prince Darien

44. “How nice of you to join us, Tuxedo Mask. You can share the same fate they’re going to suffer.” – Jedite

45. “We’ve been looking for the crystals that are held in pure hearts. If we can’t lay our hands on three of them, the world is doomed.” – Amara

46. “My Guardian is the Planet of Silence. Soldier Of Death and Rebirth Sailor Saturn!” – Sailor Saturn

47. “We’re rising toward the new moon so I can be trapped and sealed in the dark and lonely shadow it casts. I’ve decided… there’s no good reason for me to live in the future of truth and ugliness when I can be forever beautiful in the mirror.” – Queen Nehellenia 

48. “Better enjoy that laugh, Beryl. It’s the last one you’ll ever have.” – Sailor Moon

49. “Looks like you’ve learned your lesson! The planet of Venus, the goddess of love and beauty, can even use the stink of a toot in the name of lovely justice!” – Sailor Venus

50. “I’m going to be my own kind of princess.” – Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon quotes from your favorite characters

51. “You’ve got guts, Jupiter. But it takes more than guts to beat the Negaverse. Give up now, you’ll never win.” –Prince Darien

52. Prince Darien: Very impressive, you didn’t land a single punch.

Sailor Jupiter: I was just warming up, hotshot.

53. Tuxedo Mask: Bullying little kids, how far you go, pal? Are you just a schoolyard bully?

Rubeus: Find out, cape boy!

54. Sailor Moon: Don’t drop me!

Tuxedo Mask: Hey, have I ever let you down?

55. “I could be like Sailor V. She is so beautiful and smart. Something exciting is always happening in her life, not like mine.” –Serena

56. “I can’t believe it. This crybaby, she’s the one?” –Luna

57. “Long live the circus!” –Tobihaneru

58. “Oh, Prisma, I’m sorry.” –Sapphire

59. “You haven’t seen the last of me, Sailor Moon!” –Queen Beryl

60. ‘Don’t worry, with the promise of cheesecake, they’ll win this fight.” –Artemis

What are your favorite Sailor Moon quotes about transformation?

You can learn a lot about teamwork by watching Sailor Moon and the rest of the Sailor Soldiers work together to reach their goals.

These Sailor moon quotes about life, love, and transformation will open your mind up to new perspectives. If you’ve never read the manga or watched the anime before, you’ll want to after reading these motivational quotes.

Sailor Moon is a fantastic feminist role model. Whether your favorite character is Sailor Venus, Sailor Saturn, Tuxedo Mask, or someone else, you’ll love these quotes from Sailor Moon. Share this list of inspirational anime quotes to spread encouragement and positivity.

What are your favorite Sailor Moon quotes and lines from the manga or anime series? Let us know in the comment section below.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

60 Loner Quotes Those Who Love Their Own Company Can Relate To

70 Positive Christian Quotes & Inspirational Words of Faith (2020)

55 Funny Dodgeball Quotes From Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story